- Bespoke units
- Contrasting composite stone work tops
- Fully integrated appliances, including induction hob and microwave
Bathrooms & En-suites
- Fully tiled
- Modern white suites, chrome fittings
- Recessed mirrored cabinets
- Thermostatically controlled showers
Security & Peace of Mind
- Sensor activated lights in common areas
- Video entry system
- 10 year checkmate Castle 10 building warranty
- Flooring finishes including engineered wood, porcelain tiles and carpets
- Brushed stainless steel electrical fittings
- Solid core engineered wood doors
- Modern style iron railings or glass balustrades to terraces
- Gas heating, specification TBA
- GF pedestrian entrance hall floor: coir matt at entrance door and grey ceramic tile with 100mm skirting along hallway and stairs.
- GF to 2nd floor stair: brushed stainless steel railing, carpeted floor finish + brushed stainless steel nosings
- Internal and external sensor activated lighting
- Electric power points
About the developers
DC Develop was established in 2012 by Matt Phillips, Richard Houghton, Jim Kelly and Graham Kent, to deliver high quality residential and mixed use developments.Together, the Directors have an exceptional track record in the real estate market, bringing over thirty years individual experience in the industry across a broad range of high profile projects. The team has steadily grown and now comprises eight staff of complementary skills and disciplines to deliver our projects.
IDC Develop works closely with planners and other local stakeholders to create high quality, well designed homes, providing contemporary, flexible family living to meet the increasing shortage of new build residential accommodation across London and the South East of England.